女装用品
アルテミスオーナーコラム
女装HOME > 女装投稿写真 > 投稿写真スレッド
女装投稿写真

せっかく綺麗に女装したのに人に見てもらうチャンスが無い方や、とっておきの秘蔵女装写真をお持ちの方、自分の女らしさをアピールしたい方の女装写真をこちらに掲載いたします。

2222. Littleric Memory
[04923]  Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/20 11:08:13
Rachelさん Rachelさん Rachelさん Rachelさん
投稿: Rachel さん
Little R return XDD
More photos~~
See a different side of Rachel ^^
Thanks for seeing
[04924]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/20 11:11:46
Rachelさん Rachelさん Rachelさん Rachelさん
Four photos more ^^
[04930]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/20 22:30:57
Minako☆Takahashiさん Minako☆Takahashiさん Minako☆Takahashiさん Minako☆Takahashiさん
投稿: Minako☆Takahashi さん
Good Evening! Rachel!
You are realy cute and smart! very good look!
I am fat…(TT)as picures.
Today I went to Gunagzhou, but male mode …(TT)
Where do you get lady's fashon and wear in Hong Kong?
[04934]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/20 23:47:50
Rachelさん
Good evening, Minako ^^
Nice to see you again (and fast XD)
Thanks for your praise...

Little R is only cute&smart in photos XDDD
This time I posted more styles...I like them very much. Hope you like them too ^^

My mom always say...fat means wealth ($). You are thiner than many CDs I saw in other sites~No worries~

Guangzhou is a bit different from HK. Male mode is good...esp when you are getting through custom~

I bought my suit at local stores. For school uniforms, I borrowed them from some friends in CD sites. I took most of these eight photos at home.

Long reply~~
[04935]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 00:08:09
Minako☆Takahashiさん Minako☆Takahashiさん
Many thanks for your message regarding your getting lady's wear in HK. Can you enter and buy a lady's wear easily in HK as CD is minor? I can buy it in Japan unabashedly. i tried to do it in HK, But I cannnot do it. you are great!
[04938]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 00:24:54
Rachelさん
We can enter and buy clothes freely.
I bought them in male clothing.
It's not uncommon for men buying clothes as gifts for girlfriends in HK.
(Better customer service is being promoted in HK)
If I buy clothes for myself or some people, I should not feel shy.
Little R is not so great ar~~
I just acted accordingly, similar as I but other things for myself
[04939]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 00:46:41
Minako☆Takahashiさん
Thank you for your advice. I think that I am glad because I can talk with you in HK. As I am alone in HK for business trip, I am lonly. Thank you for becoming speech partner. following picture was taken in HK last week. I will live in HK in near future for business. In that time, I will enter and buy lady's wear as your teaching. Thank you!
[04940]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 01:15:12
Rachelさん
You're welcomed
I am glad that you find my comments useful.
Little R is also pleased to chat with you too ^^
It seems that you prefer bowing in your photos. You must be a very polite person XDD
If you can talk with the salepeople in HK, they may also give you some useful advice on choosing clothes, shoes... even underwears, because it's not strange to have male customers buying things for their girlfriends or wives. They don't know how to choose, then the sales come to their rescue XDD
If you can describe the "person" well, they may even come up with the suitable size or style. Be patient and you may enjoy shopping in HK ^^

P.S. If you can speak Cantonese or some English or Mandarin (Putonghua), you can go to stores like those in Women's Street and buy more and cheaper clothes/stocking/shoes/wigs etc. However, these storekeepers may not have time to explain everything in details as they need to look after the store by themselves.

There are many fashion stores in HK. You may even find some clothes from your home country XDDD
[04942]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 09:09:21
Minako☆Takahashiさん
Many, Many thanks for your advice regarding shopping lady's goods in HK. I will go shopping evrywhere in HK with my mind.
If I took pictures during sating in HK, I will put them on this Board. Thank you.
[04943]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 12:36:10
Rachelさん
Little Rachel's Oasis
You're welcomed ^^

I have posted my album above.
The site is in Chinese, hope your computer can show them. I have taken many photos on places with beautiful scenes. You may find them helpful to choose some place to take photos.
Also, you can ask me here too.
Enjoy your trips ^^
[04945]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 13:17:41
Minako☆Takahashiさん
I visited your HP. It's Very beautiful. Scenery of street corner in HK and daily scenery in HK are more beautiful than I thought by this, I felt. I think your feeling is very good, beautiful and smart. Please value your young feeling and sensibility. I love animation scince I was childe. I love Gundam, do you know? I will go out for business in this afternoon. See you again!
[04946]  Re: Littleric Memory 投稿日時:2007/05/21 16:44:00
Rachelさん
Thank you for your visit ^^
You are right. Hong Kong is a beautiful place.
Countyside is just on the another side of urban area. Within an hour ride from Central for example, you can enjoy a lot of good scene.

You got a good point. I am still learning to pick up my feeling and sensibility. A young heart is important for many things, especially for 女装写真 XDD
Little R love Doraemon much more than Gundam, but one of my good friend loves Gundam.

P.S. Little R is running out of icon for reply XDD
This time I used an icon of myself dressed in anime costume~
女装HOME > 女装投稿写真 > 投稿写真スレッド